Tuesday 26 July 2011

I hope could have a boy can talk with me like this :)

Cute Love Story.

Boy: Hey I’ve got two words to say.

Girl: What?

Boy: I LOVE U

Girl: Huh.. Isn’t that 3 words?...Boy: No! Because (U) And (I) Are One:-)






Boy: You Wanna Know Something? 
Gal: What ??  
Boy: Loving You Is The Second Best Thing I Ever Did !! 
Gal: Okay..:(...
Boy: You Wanna Know The First?...
Gal: Sure....!!
Boy: Finding You..!!!






♥ story ♥

A prince had a curse that he could speak only one word in 1 year...
He spoke nothing for 3 years and waited to say "I LUV U" to a beautiful princess .!





Boy:Who is ur enemy?
Girl: "My worst enemy is my HEART bcz it's mine but beats for u....




♥Everyday, I Wait For A Text.

♥Everyday I See You I Wait For A Hello.
♥Everyday I Check My Facebook To See If You Wrote On My Wall.
♥Everyday I Tell My Friends How Much I Adore You.
♥Everyday I Find Myself Let Down.
♥But Everyday I Still Find Hope.






Girl: What Time Do You  Go To Sleep ? ?
 Boy: Only When You Go To Sleep . . . !
 Girl : Why Only When I Sleep ? ?
 Boy : Because ,, Then I'll Have No Reason To Be Awaken :(





Boy: Why Don't U Had A Boyfriend Yet?

Girl: Am Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend, Why Don't U Have A Girlfriend..?
Boy: Cuz U R Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend Yet...!




 ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥ 
When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there.

Hope we can be like that. We dont always see each other,
but we will always be there for one another... :)))


♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment